Please contact our attorneys for a complimentary consultation:
- Organization of Foundations and Public Charities
- Application for Tax Exempt Status
- Filing and Reporting Requirements
- Litigation (including nationwide multi-state proceedings; Real Estate (both building purchases and commercial lease negotiations); and Employer/Employee issues
- Federal and State Regulatory issues
- Financing; Trademark issues; Internet Marketing and Cyber-squatting issues
- Drafting of Legislation; Vendor and Competitor Negotiations. We have a flexible pricing structure that honors the non-profit status of our clients.
We work diligently to balance the need for quality representation with sensitivity to cost. We are mindful of the very important social purpose of our clients and take enormous pride in assisting them with their mission.