Please join us in welcoming Amanda Barrera to Kerstein, Coren & Lichtenstein, LLP. As an associate at the firm, she will assist clients with a variety of legal problems, including, education law, employment and business law. Ms. Barrera previously worked as a Junior Tax Counsel at Sovos Compliance, a technology company delivering compliance solutions, and in local government practicing special education law.
Ms. Barrera’s experience includes:
- Tax issues related to the Affordable Care Act
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting
- Preparing for IDEA due process hearings
- Representing employers in unemployment appeals
- Reviewing, revising and negotiating contracts
Ms. Barrera received her BA from the University of California, Berkeley and her JD from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law. She is a member of the Massachusetts and Ohio Bars.
Amanda Barrera can be reached at 781-997-1600 or email@example.com.