What you’re looking for: If work/life balance matters to you and you’re eager to join an established, collaborative and growing firm, look no further. KCL is located on the Wellesley/Newton line and offers an easy commute, an office with a view, free parking, administrative support, growth and more. When your goals as an attorney match with the vision of an expanding firm, success is on the horizon for all. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
What we’re looking for: a Litigation Attorney for a partnership opportunity; an experienced professional with an established practice to join our firm; someone who has the ability to take on new business as referrals are available.
Tax/Estate Planning Attorney
What we’re looking for: a Tax/Estate Planning Attorney for a partnership opportunity; an experienced professional in one or more of the following areas: business tax matters, tax litigation, estate planning and probate. The ideal candidate will bring an established practice and have the ability to take on new business as referrals are available.
Please contact Milton L. Kerstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-997-1600 if interested.
Client Billing Coordinator
- Serve as the firm’s primary client services biller and provide guidance to the legal assistant staff on their assigned client bills.
- Oversee the month-end closing process inclusive of setting the close date, preparing pre-bills, working with and finalizing bills with the partners, distributing bills to clients, recording receipt of accounts receivables, working with the bookkeeper to allocate escrow funds and other client services and administrative duties.
- Maintain up to date awareness and familiarity with the Sage Timeslips application and be the primary trainer\information source in the firm for client billing related questions.
- Prior law firm experience including a minimum of two years in a client billing position.
- Knowledge of timekeeping and law firm billing programs; preferably direct experience with the Sage Timeslips application.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
We offer excellent benefits including healthcare, dental, 401k and paid vacation. Convenient office location with free parking and easy access to Routes 128, 9, 16 and the Mass Pike.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our firm. Whether you are a licensed attorney, paralegal or legal assistant, we would like to hear from you. Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.