Contact KCL's real estate attorneys for experienced counsel with your condominium transaction:
Our attorneys are ready to assist homeowners and developers with the development, purchase and sale of condominiums. Our exprience includes:
- Assisting property owners with the conversion of their properties to condominium status and have represented many condominium owners with the purchase, financing, and sale of their units.
- Working closely with property owners or developers, architects, surveyors, engineers, and title insurers to be sure the condominium documents will comply with legal requirements and will meet the needs of the client.
- Drafting and reviewing condominium documents, including the Condominium Master Deed, Declaration of Trust, By-laws, Rules and Regulations, Budget, Trustee Appointment and Acceptance and the 6D Certificate.
- Representing property owners, developers, and builders in connection with various condominium related disputes and litigation.
KCL’s experienced real estate and litigation attorneys have the skill required to effectively represent your condominium association’s interests during litigation. The firm’s attorneys are equipped to handle cases involving a variety of issues facing condo associations and their professional property managers:
- Covenant, bylaw and rule enforcement
- Contract, warranty and commercial disputes
- Premises liability and defense
- Collections, bankruptcies and foreclosures
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Discrimination complaints
- Fair housing
- Corporate practice and procedure issues
- Property rights disputes
- Local government disputes