Kerstein, Coren & Lichtenstein partner Maury E. Lederman has been named to the 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers lists.
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes recent news and blog posts:
- Maury Lederman Selected to Best Lawyers List
- Steven Coren Presenting at MCLE Family Law Trial Advocacy Workshop June 5-9, 2017
- Civil Rights Act Protects Gay Workers from Discrimination
The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in Chicago recently ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act protects gay workers from job discrimination. This is a landmark ruling because historically the courts have said that LGBTQ people … Read more »
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes recent client wins and blog posts.
- Andrew Hyams Testifies Against Proposed Board of Medicine Regulations – Andrew Hyams
- Former Employee Not Entitled to Unemployment Benefits in Massachusetts – Andra Hutchins
- Have Your Civil
We are often contacted by people who believe their civil rights have been violated and want to file a lawsuit. However, many of these instances do not qualify for protection under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Here are some … Read more »
KCL Wins One of First Cases Under New Alimony Termination Law; I Wish I Had Known…….What Did I Sign?; And Recent Blog Posts
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes:Read more »
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes:
- Milton Kerstein and Andra Hutchins new blog series, “Tips for Avoiding or Responding to Licensing Board Investigations”. The series provides practical advice for health care professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, dentists, and
- Page 1 of 2