If you, a family member, loved one or friend has been injured due to the fault of someone else, contact our attorneys:
- automobile accidents
- train accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- bicycle accidents
- snow and ice related injuries
- animal attacks
- dog bites
- slip and fall cases
Our attorneys are experienced in assessing the value of your damages, proving the existence of permanent injuries, and obtaining compensation for your medical bills, ongoing medical expenses, lost wages and income, as well as pain, suffering, and trauma. Our attorneys have obtained successful results for our clients in all kinds of personal injury cases.
- Successfully represented an employee who suffered loss of parts of his fingers by putting his hand in a machine mechanism to clear a paper jam. He had done this before safely. The machine had a sign saying in large letters “DO NOT PUT HAND IN MACHINE.” Despite the clear warning, our attorneys recovered $210,000 for the client.
- Successfully represented a young woman who tripped over the leg of an easel in a restaurant, permanently injuring her ankle and foot. She had been employed as an earthmoving equipment operator but became unemployable due to her accident. The case was difficult because the easel was not hidden. A jury in Norfolk Superior Court awarded $834,000, which with interest totaled $1,300,000.00. This is believed to be the highest slip and fall verdict rendered in Norfolk Superior Court.
- Successfully represented a driver who was injured in an automobile accident. The person who caused the accident (defendant) was on his way to a party. During the investigation, it was found that the party was held for business purposes of the defendant’s employer which made the large insurance policy of the company available. Although the client claimed loss of strength and numbness in her shoulder, tests showed nothing wrong. Our attorneys suggested a more complete nerve test; the new test revealed a dead nerve. The case settled for $300,000.00.
- One of our attorneys was asked to handle a serious slip and fall case on snow and ice due to the client’s dissatisfaction with a prior attorney’s representation. The prior attorney assumed the accident happened in a grocery store parking lot for which there was no liability. The case was close to being dismissed with no damages. Investigation by our attorney discovered that the client had slipped on a ramp going up into the market and had then slid back down into the parking lot. The client had worsened a pre-existing knee injury. The case settled for $70,000.00. Our attorney successfully argued the law to a judge, and this case is now looked to for interpretation of snow and ice law in Massachusetts.
If you are in need of representation, please contact our office today.