Kerstein, Coren & Lichtenstein partner Maury E. Lederman has been named to the 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers lists.
- Maury E. Lederman Named to 2018 Best Lawyers List
- Preservation of Land Use Restrictions 15 Years Ago—Six Figure Payout Today
- A Hemophilia Hero Scales Everest
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes recent news and blog posts:
- Maury Lederman Selected to Best Lawyers List
- Steven Coren Presenting at MCLE Family Law Trial Advocacy Workshop June 5-9, 2017
- Civil Rights Act Protects Gay Workers from Discrimination
The latest issue of KCL Insights includes recent client wins and blog posts.
- KCL Congratulates Our Client ScrubaDub on Their Expansion and Profile in the Boston Business Journal – Robert Finkel
- Winter conditions claim frozen in its tracks: equity does
Court Dismisses Contractor’s Claim Against Property Owner
In a recent Massachusetts Superior Court ruling on a motion for summary judgment in Cumberland Farms, Inc. (“CFI”) v. Tenacity Construction, Inc. (“Tenacity”), Suffolk Superior Court, No. 15-1589-BLS2, 11/30/16, the Court … Read more »
In a case of first impression, a Massachusetts Superior Court judge recently ruled that
a general contractor (G4S) could not recover over $14M from a public owner (MTPC) because G4S had violated its contract with MTPC by falsely certifying … Read more »