For an initial consultation about your business matter, contact our attorneys:
Our attorneys have experience at the local, state and federal levels. Representation includes large and small projects from the planning stage through regulatory compliance and if necessary litigation and appeals. Additionally, certain attorneys serve on municipal boards and commissions, gaining valuable insight as to the perspective from the “other side of the table.”
Our experience includes:
- Zoning and subdivision compliance
- Environmental permits and compliance
- Solar energy development
- Environmental risk related to financing
- Regulatory compliance plans
- Litigation and mediation
- Chapter 40B projects
Our attorneys’ Notable Successes include:
- Successfully settling one of the most significant environmental disputes dealing with the Central Artery Project in Boston, Massachusetts on behalf of a major commercial land owner.
- Authoring enabling legislation that helped bring about the design and construction of one of the largest waterfront parks in the Northeast.
- Negotiating historic environmental mitigation agreements for airport expansion between Massport, the City of Chelsea and local community groups.
- Representation of solar EPC clients and host facilities, including development and financing of the largest solar canopy project in New England, and practice before the Department of Public Utilities.
- Securing environmental permits for the developers of power generation facilities.
- Advising a major utility on the remediation of contaminated properties.
- Representing several major construction lenders on the environmental permitting aspects of downtown Boston and suburban office and residential projects throughout Massachusetts.
- Advising individuals and community groups with respect to development issues involving land use and related environmental concerns, including Chapter 40B projects.
- Representing local and national lenders on closings involving environmental and zoning issues.
- Drafting and enforcing conservation restrictions.
- Evaluating and addressing zoning, subdivision and wetlands compliance issues in connection with the sales and financing of a industrial, commercial and residential property.
- Advising developers and opponents of 40B projects.
- Representing clients on administrative matters before the DEP and DPU.