Please call us for a complimentary initial consultation:
At KCL, we can assist business owners and executives in developing a comprehensive business plan that considers the tax issues involved including the following:
- Tax aspects of business transactions and financings.
- Choice of Entity – Advising prospective business owners on the tax advantages and disadvantages of the type of business organization they choose.
- Unincorporated Businesses – Tax planning for unincorporated business organizations such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and disregarded entities, including structuring allocations, distributions, and capital and profits interests.
- Employee Benefits and Compensation: Design, implementation, and administration of non-qualified, deferred compensation plans and welfare and fringe benefit plans.
- Like-kind exchanges.
- International tax planning.
- Tax aspects of selling a personal residence.
- Business Succession Planning – Advising closely held business owners on tax efficient ways to pass their business to the next generation.
- Tax Exempt Organizations – Tax planning for tax-exempt organizations, including formation, obtaining, and maintaining tax exemption, unrelated business income, joint ventures, and other transactions with taxable organizations.